15 Years of Affordable Access
Over the past 15 years, Afaxys has been proud to serve public health providers to help make a difference in the lives of their patients through affordable access to sexual and reproductive health products and services. Some of our accomplishments over the past decade and a half include –
- Currently serving 8,400 health centers across Afaxys Pharma and Afaxys Group Services
- Launched 10 oral contraceptives, an emergency contraceptive, an injectable contraceptive, and an injectable anesthetic
- Become a leading provider of oral and emergency contraceptives in U.S. health clinics
- Distributed 27.5 million months of contraception and provided 6.3 million emergency contraceptives from 2013 – 2022
- Formed five alliances since 2008 with companies including Bayer and Agile Therapeutics
- Built a membership of over 3,000 through our Afaxys Group Purchasing Organization, helping our members save millions of dollars every year
As a first-of-its-kind socially conscious all-inclusive healthcare company, we remain as steadfast today in our resolve as we did 15 years ago when we started this company – to advocate for affordable access to sexual and reproductive healthcare for all, regardless of race, sexuality, income, or zip code.
To those who have contributed to our mission either as employees, collaborators, alliances, suppliers, or members, we thank you, and we look forward to continuing our mission here in 2023 and beyond.
Keep a pulse on the Afaxys Media Center to learn more from our leaders and subject matter experts.